HSK 0.00% 7.3¢ heemskirk consolidated limited

My guess is that not many people have seen the following news...

1. 11 Posts.
    My guess is that not many people have seen the following news out on 22nd Dec.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Heemskirk (ASX:HSK)Heemskirk to sell tungsten asset into new IPO
    ? Heemskirk, the Australian diversified miner and mine developer has singed a letter of intent with a private equity group to push its tungsten assets into a TSX IPO according to a report in MiningNews.net.
    ? Heemskirk has struggled with recovery rates due to metallurgical issues at the Los Santos tungsten mine and recently implemented a new project to raise production and recoveries.
    ? The 65/65 project aims to raise throughput to 65tph and 65% tungsten recovery
    ? The deal indicates a valuation on the IPO of more than US$20m with Heemskirk retaining a 15% equity interest.
    ? The structure of the deal is similar to Heemskirk?s recent sale of its 40% interest in the Pajingo mine in Australia to Conquest Mining for A$27m in cash and 25.38m Conquest shares worth around A$10m at 39.4c/s.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/columns/fairfax-i-s/4173/fairfax-market-report-including-emed-mining-and-heemskirk-4173.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.