WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2011 Annual Report , page-96

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    hoofa,

Last time I left the OBJ threads because of gut-level disgust at the violent imagery directed at me. This time I'm out because it is actually getting spooky. It's like the Twilight Zone. People get sucked into the OBJ vortex and become irrational, become cryptic, and attack critics. Some of the responses to me have been incredibly bizarre:

amg63: unravelling before my eyes, and continues not to understand that it's possible to both invest in a company and criticise it.

hoofa: wanting my words to shrink and disappear.

jonty: inventing weird irrational rules for me.

Ramses: the most lightweight poster laughing at my comments.

Surges: pretending to be the wise guide to new prospective OBJ believers - "Learn the way of OBJism my son. Imbibe the wisdom offered in these threads."

Even CDH0448, who seems to be the only person with some expertise, has gotten all cryptic with me.

Weird. Weird. Weird. Maybe it's the OBJ effect. Or I've stumbled into an OBJism cult. But I guess it is best understood in terms of social psychology: a shared mindset has developed based on belief in OBJ and scapegoating of critics. And it's strange that people who are not qualified are researching on the internet about a company that has explicitly stated that it is hiding crucial info, yet newbies are supposed to just believe in the mostly irrelevant and unbalanced research and interpretations presented here.

Anyway hoofa, I reckon your pictures are wonderful. You find the perfect one very quickly. I think you have a talent there. Maybe you could get a lucrative career in advertising or something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.