ZGL 7.69% 7.0¢ zicom group limited

hi mike and all, yes roger has sold out of ZGL. Following his...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    hi mike and all,
    yes roger has sold out of ZGL. Following his tips needs to be done carefully as ( lets face it) , he is out to make money for his clients and he has got a great group of people to buy once he lets the word out on a stock.
    There is a massive conflict of interest ( somehow it is isn't looked at as a conflict of interest when it comes to finance and he has stated that he has no responsibility to let people know if he has sold ).
    Coming from a health industry myself , i liken this to selling Medications by the pharma industry and using experts to endorse the product.
    He is a salesman who focuses on value investing.
    ZGL shows great value at below 0.35 cents according to me , but as browny says, the market is crazy and any price may be seen when the people start jumping out of stocks.
    I look back at oct 2008 to mar 2009 when stocks like ccp , fge , mtu etc were driven down to unbelievable prices.
    I have kept cash on the side to keep buying gradually and have started already .
    The only way to make money is to buy at bargain basement prices.
    My picks in this market are:
    CCP, CCV, TGA ( under 1.5), MCE ( under 5) , VOC , MLD, MTU , DWS, DTL
    I have bought many of these at higher prices but the cheaper they go , the greater opportunity i see.
    The only thing i have to fight is my own catastrophic thinking!! ha ha
    I have seen portfolio lose paper losses of 50-100000 from 2008 till today, but then also rises of 150000 paper profits . what i know is that if one wants gains , one has to be prepared for the falls as well!!
    thats my rant.........focus on value, dividends and the fact that pessimism is not eternal.
    one thing we know about the human mind is that anxiety rises and always reaches a plateau , when that plateau is reached people will start seeing bargains and buy back in. Get set before that !
    good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.005(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $100 1.428K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138531 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 3202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.