PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I was lucky enough to be able to attend yesterdays agm,my first,...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I was lucky enough to be able to attend yesterdays agm,my first, and to be able to meet Tony, Brett and the other members of the team. Fellow shareholders ,we are really fortunate to have such high quality, ethical directors and officers looking after our best interests. It was obviously a very harrowing time several months ago and we are fortunate to be in a far stronger position at present with a considerably brighter future so once again my heartfelt thanks.I think we will look back in a year or two and realise all the pain and heartache that was endured was well worth the effort, particularly those of us who are long term shareholders. Finally to be able to meet and put faces to the HC people,parma,super tim,hef, gottsy and the others was for me well worth the trip alone, to hear their stories of how they got into plv and their other experiences was priceless.Incidently if anybody can get a copy of the book that i had , THE GREAT CHALLENGE by KEITH R SMITH,it is a history of the iron or mining on cockatoo and koolan and is well worth the read. hopefully there will be a reprint in the future which will include Tony and the pluton teams effort. All the best for the future guys and a merry christmas to all and a very prosperous new year. PS ,SUPER TIM. have you rounded up to that nice round number yet? my guess is you did yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.