PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: 2012 AGM presentation to shareholders , page-65

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thanks Badfish

Your ability to communicate what has transpired since AGM is excellent.

So in real terms Irvine is back where it was years ago - 2015 maybe 2016. Not on the radar of most investors - particularly in this climate.

At best its 3 years out. If thats the case then its Cockatoo all the way and the sooner the market gets the Cockatoo story the better.

So its realistically goodbye Irvine - hello Cockatoo Island.
    Its just joined the other group of hopeful IO juniors it planned to beat to market.

I guess the key now is to ensure those investors (pretty much everyone) who invested in Pluton invested in Irvine, see the Cockatoo Island situation as every bit as compelling... or better than... the Irvine one.

Looks to me then that the sooner the market understands the potential here...and that its >i>clearly communicated to the market, then PLV might regain some respect/credibility with the 'Irviners' who are wondering where their investment $$ went.

Eagerly awaiting valuations, broker/analyst reports and market sentiment to give this some legs.
    Also looking for PLV to strongly send their messages to the market as well.

There will be a critical mass point where PLV will go beyond Irvine and its disappointments...and move on to Cockatoo and its further promise.

This might happen much quicker than everyone thinks and have the old project as a bit of blue sky in the back pocket that might come in handy....one day.

And for all other achievements/developments and promise - this will simply get down to the share price and whether people are in the red or in the black with their investment....and whether they see potential to either stay on board or add further to their investment in the company.

Its that simple for many of us.

Personally I like the Cockatoo story (I liked the last one too) and hope the talk and promise here is translated into demonstration and results.

Looking promising from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.