IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Despite having lost a pile of money in IPR over the years most...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Despite having lost a pile of money in IPR over the years most of their plans seem ok to me, except for one thing. I hate armchair commentators as much as anyone but the Standard plans make no sense to me.

Nearmap have always emphasised *clarity* (resolution) and *currency*.

Yet of the 3 Standard plans only the top one offers both. The bottom 2 plans are crippled to offer only old maps, and low(er) resolution images.

How can you pitch your product as being clear and current, then try to introduce new customers to low res, old imagery?

It feels like someone sat down and said "we must have 3 standard products" purely for the sake of having 3 products.

Could they not have had the $200/mo plan as is, and have a basic plan that has current imagery for a single state and no ability to look back at older imagery And perhaps limit the tools available?

As it is I really don't see why anyone would go for the $50/mo plan and not just use Google Maps.

I'd love to know if I'm missing the point and there are some particular market segments that want the $50/mo and $100/mo plans with their [at least] 6 and 3 month old imagery.

Which market segment wants 3 month old imagery for 3 states?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.