PEX 7.41% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Lol It's hard to take anything from the announcement, because...

1. 275 Posts.
    Lol It's hard to take anything from the announcement, because the annual report relates to 30 June 2012, and as per the report, PEX had $680k remaining 4 month ago!

So the question the market is wanting to know, what is PEX current cash balance?

Although, there has been several HC members that had contacted management and have posted that there is no funding issue, and CBH are funding all drilling programs, which means between 30 June 2012 to current, there must've been an additional payment made to PEX by CBH. I'm hoping this is covered in the next announcement release.

In relations to seeing the next significant increase in the SP (we are all waiting for it :)), based on recent exposure PEX has had had in finance news forums, newspapers, and with very large stock broking firms, it seems like everyone is eagerly waiting results for whole 9 and the remaining few holes to be drilled!

Why? correct me if i'm wrong, but hole 9 conductor testing will provide further assurance and confidence that the system in place is significant, and the 3D TMI inversion modelling is becoming more reliable (as hole 7 conductor testing matched up to the model), which in turn means the Butcher's Dog is becoming more of a reality. We might not be there as yet, but with every further hole drilled, we might not be that far off.

As Rob Tyson commented in the interview/article "One Off The Wood with Rob Tyson" by Wally Graham on the 26 oct 2012:

"I think we have proven this system is quite significant.

It’s not a company maker right at this second, but if we can have another couple of good hits, it’s probably not far off."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $98.61K 782.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21762 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 15999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.