ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    its the lazy age.. let someone else do it and if they dont get it right just give em heaps !!.. ;-)

Any way back to the topic... i admit i am not able to break down the divisional patent details to any great extent... i have read through it but the headache got more intense as i read further... what i did notice is that Luminex products were used for all of the test examples.. now my thoughts on this are as follows as to why they were used.

1)To give Affy a cold trout slap to the face so show could be done by M&G vs their current produts.

2)Affy asked for this to be done

3)Pure Coincidence and they just needed something considered the "industry norm" to test with/against....

4)im just clutching at straws.. and i misinterpreted the whole document.. (most likely this one)

anyhoo.. somehow i get the feeling that the Ebio deal is going to wash up as a LOT bigger then the market has realised...but thats probably my John Lennon rose tinted peace out glasses im wearing lately..!!

If anyone out there can explain the divisional patent test examples in laymen's terms i would be very interested in theirs views on this..

Cheers
    Smilez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $72.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 2.9¢ $1.433M 44.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 870964 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 511263 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.