OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

re: Ann: 2012 half year financial results ann... Hi nilnili.I...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    re: Ann: 2012 half year financial results ann... Hi nilnili.
    I hate being a bearer of bad news. I'm beginning to think the only few who believe rxm is even remotely on ozl's radar are confined to the ozl thread on hc ie. I don't think it has even occurred to ozl to run the ruler let alone kick the tyres. really hope I'm wrong.

The ratio between Inventories + Receivables - Payables in each period it shows that it will normalise in the next 6 months ie Receivables were significantly higher whereas Payables were similar. Still it shows how at current poc the CAPEX of C as well as a large acquisition could be biting off too much. So coming coming from the briefings is that this year and next will be high Opex due to the pit wall being cut back. But they said from 2014, Opex and C1 will reduce substantially.

IF RXM is a goer petty BIG IF I KNOW – if you use the $750m for it (for purchase and CAPEX), then you are still generating sizable free cash flow from ops that can be used to start C and then when RXM comes on line, the extra cash flow can be used to ramp up C development.

Give me the CEO job and free excess to pick a management team the huge salary. Ville I show you how to do it hehehehehe. Just joking guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.