EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

"hopefully we get some more solid investors coming on board and...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "hopefully we get some more solid investors coming on board and we can head to higher ground"

They are more than likely there. Waiting. They are not stupid.

If i wanted to grab some stock i would wait. Take advantage of the current sediment as Poss pointed out.

We now need a decent catalyst to break through that sell side.

I'm sure management are moving full pace to deliver for us. These guys are world class.

The company isn't run by pimple faced uni students that had an 'idea'. This is a serious global company with a very interesting piece of tech. Playing in a sector that is screaming for solutions. And i believe it's overlooked.

There is a reason they decided to list in November after 7 years. And it's because the business is finally in a position to start going through a growth spurt.

Management are shareholders just like us, they wouldn't list if they didn't see the company could be re-rated over the next year or two.

They want to unlock wealth and value for all their hard work. And i want to be on that ride.

Not sure if anyone knows but CVT were already a public company, just unlisted.

So management have had years of shareholders meetings and experience. This is evident in their latest investor presentation - Which did a great job at explaining a very complex business in simple terms.

This previous unlisted structure made it more suited to listing than looking for venture capital.

Although it's my understanding they didn't actually need to list. They could have easily done another series of funding rounds.

To find $15m in this market for a tech company like CVT would take about 30 seconds.

You could walk into any VC company in Sydney or Melbourne and find that money in a duffle bag under the front desk. Honestly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.