OFX 0.93% $2.17 ofx group limited

montauk66, my view is that OFX's growth pattern is choppy at...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    montauk66, my view is that OFX's growth pattern is choppy at this stage. So while I pay attention to lower growth, I suspect (but could be wrong) that OFX's annual growth will be above 20%. If growth is 9%, I would be concerned based on the high PEG effect (i.e. P/E ratio significantly exceeds growth). But that would depend on whether OFX is still in a transition/ddevelopment phase to build new business or whether its strategy is mostly in place but isn't drawing in new customers and more "deals" (hate OFX using that term for a forex "transaction").

OFX is also launching into the US market. Again, I'm both optimistic and skeptical because US market is massive (and under-served according to OFX and my limited knowledge of that market). But it is also always tougher to penetrate the US than foreign execs estimate. If OFX does get a decent US toehold, it could be a powerful growth driver.

So, OFX isn't a set-and-forget stock. But I'm not one to hit the sell button just because one or two quarters are below trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.