WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2014 AGM Presentation, page-114

1. 3,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I dont believe we will ever find this out as for a high end product and 50g of cream, you would think that there would be a wand in each of their new sales and the cream would no longer be sold separately.

IF it were to be sold separately, I would not discount some lower form of royalty (tiered system based on end product value). The question I have with this scenario is how would the price compare with wand kit and cream alone. If you do not charge much of a difference, consumers will think the wand is a gimmick because of the relative cheapness. If they add premium to the wand kit, does that price them out of competitors?

My question the is based on the above, if OBJ does not get some form of royalty from a cream sale alone. How is that a win win scenario for both OBJ and P&G when the wand kits can be reduced in quantities and cream only product increased in production to take advantage of the wand tech without rewarding the licenssor when from a logical standpoint, you would expect future sales of the cream (if this scenario were to play out) is generated as a result of the end product value - i.e. the wand tech that can enhance the use of this cream hence this cream is more favourable to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.