ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    That would be Olay Regenerist or Olay Pro-X. Or possibly another Olay sub-line.

What I find interesting is the meaning of the following statements when taken together :
    What does that all mean? its a bit confusing. The question has been put to Glyn in the past as to whether a "PDA work plan" represented one or perhaps multiple similar products. His reply was that it represented a single product.

If that is the case, then I think one is led to assume that the "SK‐II Phase II product developments" that are well advanced (first quote) are the same as those described as the "two PDA work plans" that are near completion (3rd quote).

Also, I think its fair to say that "Additional applications within other SK‐II‐like franchises" (quote 2) are those 4 or 5 that were under being proposed by P&G in the April PDA announcement.

Lastly, the additional work plans currently being finalised (quote 4) have never been mentioned before because these will expand the PDA scope (i.e. fall outside of the current agreement) and we have not heard this before.

Well that's one interpretation. Its sure to be wrong in some way, but I gave it a shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.