WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2014 AGM Presentation, page-43

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I also went to the AGM and got a feeling all were overwhelmingly positive about OBJ going forward.

P&G have a general agreement specifically for OBJ.
    -from this all the P&G franchises can much more easily go forward with OBJ for incorporation of our technology. Each franchise will see SK-11 and not want be left out when you see how hugely successful it has been.

SK-11 selling out in Korea all the time.
    Royalties on BOTH wand and cream -viewed as a single product
    Releases to Taiwan and Hong Kong in December then Japan and China in early new Year.

Oral health care will improve fluoride uptake and sensodyne type applications.
    Delayed as discussed above by questions of whether it was a medical device and resolved in OBJs favour. This has allowed rapid progression.
    GSK would only use technology for manual toothbrush whilst electric toothbrushes from other manufacturers being courted. They wanted exclusivity extension which I felt underlined how strongly they felt about technology.

Bodygaurd trial over 2w improved joint function by 14% effectively "turning back the clock 8 years"
    Next big trial wIth results completed by May. Not an expensive device costing $10 -$15 for strapping and $1-$2 for each patch. I got the feeling that it had compared favourably against topical treatments such as voltaren. Also got the feeling the FMCG they talk about was very positive.

The big thing was that SK-11 was the very tip of a huge ice-berg and the future was going to be extremely exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.