WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2014 AGM Presentation, page-45

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Wow, thanks a heap for all the feedback so far all who attended sounds like we are moving along in leaps and bounds.
    I have been pondering a couple of statements from the presentation which I find fascinating firstly the
    "SK-11 phase 11 product developments well advanced"
    I have gone back through the original PDA and the annual report to find these gems that I feel relate to this;
    "suite of agreements"  "multi-product,multi-category programs" (from PDA)
    "PDA covers initial 3 development PLATFORMS" (from annual)
    "This provides a PLATFORM for the development of a number of custom magnetic micro arrays across multiple product franchises" (from annual)
    I know we have touched on this before but now after reading presentation and hearing whats said I think this all means that under each license or "PLATFORM" we will have more than one product as they are development platforms not development for 1 single product hence the statement
    "SK-11 phase 11 product developments well advanced"
    Which if this is correct is huge means more dollars in OBJ coffers.
    Due to the above I take that this second statement from the presentation regarding SK 11 like franchises to be not SK11 but other brands that may have eye cream/face creams etc but the creams or molecules they use will work with the magnetic micro array already developed for SK11 eye cream. Eg this would mean that Olay and other brands would fall under the first product platform/work plan???
    If this is so would the other "work programs/plans" one of which sounds nearly completed be an entirely different form of product across multiple brands eg hair brush etc? If so then we all maybe have missed just how BIG this PDA we have signed with P&G truly is !!!
    Would love some thoughts on this. Going to be an interesting weekend reading all the feedback thanks again to all who attended.
    Please remember this is all my view of what I have gleaned which is based on an extremely bullish view on OBJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.