CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I wonder if anyone else has picked up on this, on Slides 10 & 16 it states –

While on slides 12, 13 & 14

There is no mention of the “Summary 2014”
    Could this mean that there may be more news to come before December 2014....from GSK & Coty philosophy?

There are several areas in the Presentation that I found to be of particular interest -

Realigned BD programs to reflect increased activity in USA and Asia [massive potential in the Asia region, GSK, P&G and Coty focussing here with their research and distribution chains]

P&G
    • Additional work plans involving new P&G brands are currently being finalised and will expand the PDA scope – does this relate to new brands that weren’t included in the first PDA or are they totally new brands to P&G

Coty philosophy
    • OBJ completed the development of Dermaportation delivery fields for specific Coty ingredients [here it mentions Coty ingredients not philosophy, so what other areas of Coty are we now involved with? ]

GSK Oral Health
    • UK Regulators clear Ethics roadblock by confirming non‐medicinalstatus of OBJ technology [clears one major hurdle, may have great implications down the track]

GSK Analgesics
    • Further discussions now being held with GSK regarding the possible next steps this is Glyn’s speak for we are much further advanced than we can say, considering 2 successful phase programs

BodyGuard Program
    • Advanced manufacturing technologies and product designs
    • Clinical Trial agreement with UQ, well advanced to be led by Prof Tony Wright
    • Approached by larger international FMCG company with view to partnering

As this presentation relates to progress up to June 2014, we could reasonably ask how much further along the track are we……my guess would be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.