CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    as per an earlier post:

"This result was more than a ten-fold improvement on the Company’s previously published data."

This should have been happening 6 years ago.

"...and increase the commercial focus of the business. It also serves to build credibility and trust in the industry in the solutions that our world-class team are delivering."

why did it ever take so long to take a good hard look at themselves? Haven't I been saying this for more than 3 years? Bad management also confirmned with this statement..

"Prior to the new system coming on line, the Company was restricted to focussing the majority of its research effort on one of the three published technology roadmaps."

Nobody other than the company was "restricting" anything. And these get out of jail clauses..

"It is anticipated that..",   "....  is very encouraging" and   "...is confident of delivering on its LED milestones."

These are all weasel words. The author of them thinks they are being cute, but Bill Gates would never tip toe around with open ended timeline statements, neither Steve Jobs.  They came out with dates on technology all as new and different as BLG are doing. They set dates for releases.

This is not nit picking, this is setting targets and driving towards them.

This is a continuing and massive failure in my opinion and why this outfit struggles. Its floppy, loose, not driven. Sadly I believe they think they are driven. Symptom of being born from a University cradle presumably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.