WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It's been a period of ups and downs that's for sure being...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It's been a period of ups and downs that's for sure being invested in this company over the years!
    Yesterdays announcement of a product launch was almost surreal given the wait. To top that off, I was greatly impressed by the annual report and the reiteration of what the company has in the pipeline. I am yet to find another ASX listed entity that has the global quality of partners that OBJ has, it's mind blowing to think of the potential we have for the future.
    Interesting too to note the potential "cover girl" image on the new website, and the Olay boxes behind Jeff in the videos. Clues to what is coming up??
    Then there's the mockup bodyguard website found the other day, the mention of a third GSK entity, Coty moving to trials, and unnamed partners too!
    We also picked up a mention in Motley Fool! Can't remember seeing that before!

To me, I do not believe that most people understand the company. You only have to look at the "experts" on YMYC for an example to see that. Then read the HC comments over the past day or so, and there is a definate short term mindset for the majority of posters. Will it finish up, down etc etc. it's a shame as the long term outlook looks so bright! Maybe we need to have a mining offshoot of OBJ to get the Australian investment community interested.
    Funny though that the negative comments now are the same as they were when we were sitting at 0.01 a year or so ago.
    Im hoping we continue to pick up long term holders who will help to tighten up the registry and limit the day trader manipulation further. Whoever sold down to .089 and .090 last Friday must surely feel a little green right now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.