WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2014 Annual Report, page-65

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Hi Dave - that reminds me of an email response I received some time ago........maybe they are revisiting this very important initiative !

Hi Glyn,

I am curious about one concept.

Rather than a 'Poke & Patch' approach, would it be possible to combine the 'Microneedle' & 'drug containing patch' into a single dose 'Microneedle Magnetophoretic Drug Containing Patch'? Could our magnetic micro film be attached to the prongs of the microneedle, along with the active ingredient/vaccine - to create a single dose applicator instead of a 2 stage 'Poke & Patch' system?

Regards

Hello Xxxx,

Thankyou for your email. We have undertaken internal tests where we have used micro needles in addition to the OBJ ETP technology with very strong results so yes it is an alternative.

But at this time, our research commitments are quite demanding from the many programs underway and we remain focused on delivering these programs. Perhaps in the future we may revisit the concept but at this time we must remain focused on what we have in hand.

Thanks for the consideration and appreciate your interest in potential applications.

Kind Regards,

Glyn Denison,
    OBJ Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.