MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: 2014 Exploration Season Commences at Nachu Graphite Project, page-57

1. 5,301 Posts.
    The syr announcement is good for the sector. I believe stuff like this is more important then some of the lesser fluffy announcements. This is the stuff bubbles are made of. Lets hope this is just the beginning of the big pump across the whole graphite sector.
    Its where my mindset is, this whole graphite story is such a great story, its a new super commodity linked to graphene the new super thing thats going to revolutionise the world.

Dig a little deeper and there is no spot graphite market, nothing to check on the demand etc. Most of the gurus here state that graphite contracts are few and far between and hard to come buy.

Now its on everyones lips, no doubt those that know will pump the hell out of this, whether you believe the hype or are just here for the potential ride there is money to be made. Short term long term its all pie in the sky but its running hot and i've got a few tickets on a few different rides.

i reckon even if its short term there is 6 months min left in the baby with plenty of upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.