SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

good post. In addition, school holidays (for primary to college...

1. 575 Posts.
    good post.
    In addition, school holidays (for primary to college and unversities) are July and Aug the two whole months. Hence, we should expect some solid sales over these two months... National day is 1st Oct and long weekend applied so another solid / good sales period.
    Xmas is not as huge as here in western country as in China but still good sales from the younger generation.
    Again, you are quite right about the Chinese New Year in Jan/ feb... its massive there.
    overall, the preview looks fair to me, may not be the best outcome to some shareholders with high expectation. But market is always a strange place, no one knows how the market will play out on this ann... initial sell down then wrapping up north imo.
    Divident is reasonable, if the figure wont be changed after audit, then we should all expect a 0.8c (min) divident, so if SP remained at current level its a good 11%+ or sp up a bit to 9c range then a good 9% Yield...
    bcuz its not full year results for this year divs, so a discount factor may apply.. overall looking positive... for those in at 6c-7c range, i guess ST will stay till the sp movement and next update/ quarterly report, for LT it may need to wait for 2 more quarterly reports to see growth in sales...
    Cheers. Have a good day guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.