SER 10.5% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

captain goodvybes TYPICAL REPLY From someone that is quick to...

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    captain goodvybes TYPICAL REPLY
    From someone that is quick to point out others short comings and has never really shared much research to this forum
    Some of of articles your referring to are very important in comparisons and assessing our own progress When our company needs to cloak itself we need to understand it requires greater research and knowledge to join the dots
    Notice you haven't bothered to ask for further clarity on your personal concerns about these matters
    You need to write to the hot copper about your personal rating and posting refinement ideas
    As far as your concerns about confusing new comer's, is the glass half full or half empty
    I mean they can read the posted info and learn to research and get confirmation so they can form there opinions and learn how to research at least there's a few good posters here willing to share there research to be assessed by individual posters
    Maybe this maybe that shouldn't you be writing to hotcopper about your personal ideas and stop confusing and distracting other posters and new comer's about matters that have nothing to do with SER/IONIC INDUSTRIES

At the end of the day its simple I made a mistake that was pointed out by Tin and i've acknowledged it and accepted I was wrong lets move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $35.72K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 714502 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 193117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.