WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

As an extension to Ortstock's A Heartfelt Thanks thread, I would...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    As an extension to Ortstock's A Heartfelt Thanks thread, I would also like to express my gratitude to those who have taken the time to share their thoughts after attending the Company AGM this year.

Hope you don't mind, Ortstock, but after the excessive number of references that I have made over the past 12 months to a superb 2014 AGM review posted by jasetheace40, I thought it might be worthwhile collating some of the excellent feedback posted by a few of this years attendees across various threads, and add the links below.

While I appreciate the share price performance over the past 12 months has unsettled a few holders into believing the market is suddenly driven by some form of rational logic, blindly clinging onto any trend following religion while disregarding the significant progress reported to the market and attacking those kind enough to share their one on one experience with the directors which may appear to contradict the trend following mantra is not only high risk and unprofessional... it is completely absurd!

While Glyn is already known to many of us as the Company's conservative watchdog in regards to shareholder communications throughout the year, the Company's AGM provides the one and only opportunity for shareholders to get up close and personal to those we entrust with our hard-earned... express any concerns, ask to elaborate further on market announcements, one on one Q&A time, and the opportunity to read body language.

My sincere thanks to you, Blackiwi, captainblood, teamwilly, Home Builder, and Longman

Blackiwi – 2015 AGM Presentation
    captainblood – 2015 AGM Presentation
    teamwilly – 2015 AGM Presentation
    Blackiwi – AGM can someone video it
    captainblood – AGM can someone video it
    captainblood – AGM can someone video it
    teamwilly – AGM can someone video it
    teamwilly – AGM can someone video it
    Blackiwi – Connect Beauty: Personal OBJ AGM Highlight
    Blackiwi – Bodyguard
    Blackiwi – Bodyguard
    Blackiwi – Bodyguard
    Blackiwi – Bodyguard
    teamwilly – Bodyguard
    Blackiwi – Is now a good time to accumulate
    Blackiwi – What’s happening with Coty
    teamwilly – Next 60 days make or break
    Home Builder – Next 60 days is make or break
    Longman – (in anticipation)

Last edited by abdm: 30/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.