EQR 0.00% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Ann: 2016 AGM Presentation, page-2

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I Attended the CNQ AGM I arrived at 10.30 am and left after 2.30 pm. I have now spoke with many more our top 20 shareholders who all are happy with the current direction our board is heading.What I had been telling you was proved 100% correct.Jim and the board gave a very detailed report on every aspect of our activities.Many questions were asked by the shareholders about leases and the new technology and answered in great detail by Jim.The leases are watertight a non issue,the new technology presentation was amassing and a game changer CNQ could benefit greatly with even lower production costs,and future royalty's flowing on to us.The experience on our board is incredible for a small cap company we are very lucky.The only negative was for shareholders who did not attend the AGM as I feel by attending the AGM we received 80% more information than those reading the report.It was a shame it was not live on the web as many of the questions resulted in more detailed answers.The advantage in talking with with Jim and the board and our 2 geology experts for 90 minutes was fantastic.CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 266218 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 460334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.