HAW 0.00% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

If they can get s/p over 15 cents I would put my money in but...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    If they can get s/p over 15 cents I would put my money in but production in 2013 still nothing I can't and will not trust this board ever again . S/P would have to go over 15 cents before I ever trust anything that comes out of this companies mouth .
    Have been with HAW for over 5 years now and at near all time lows pre consolidation
    00.26 of a cent massive losses like most out there . Only people making money is the board, so it is time to fill up the troth again they may need a pay rise for all the hard work that has been done .If Performance based salaries were payed none of these guys would be hear all would be on the dole line .
    We S/holders dont want excuses we want results, results are purely S/P nothing else I dont care about hops and hurdles you are paid to jump through or over them if you can't jump or climb because you not fit enough get out , like the late Phill Walsh said GET THE JOB DONE !!!
    No room for excuses when you are playing with OPM .

Come on HAW( GET THE JOB DONE ) repay your S/H how have backed you and given you all a pay packet and a lifestyle that most of us dont get , without us S/H you wouldn't have a job .
    Work for us please not for your own pockets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72620 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 31286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.