IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I agree Whome, The success or failure of a business is the...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I agree Whome, The success or failure of a business is the collective effort of the management team. Kantor had a vision and the crew had the experience with getting it out there.

The success or failure of this venture is the sole responsibility of the Directors. They have been charged with the responsibility to ensure the shareholders money is appropriately being spent, and the inappropriate spending (if any) is the responsibility of the Directors. Kantor, in my opinion was an asset if better controlled. He seems to have been the driving force behind the innovative ideas. We may never really know, but to blame him for the failures and believe all is now good is a little naive.

I don't think anyone would argue that the current position is disappointing and could have been so much better with better management control.

Easy to be critical behind a computer screen, but those who are expressing a view have not lost millions of shareholders money (some plenty of their own, me included) nor were we paid handsomely to protect the investment made by many hard working aussies....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.