IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My problem brassmad is a long list of concerns/issues that I...

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    My problem brassmad is a long list of concerns/issues that I have with IOT, most of which should also be concern of holders for many reasons IMO.

As for SK, he was no more than a young guy with a bright idea.
    No one at IOT unfortunately had the brains to tell SK that the product design is massively flawed.
    In fact, they still have it in the wings, fruitloops.

The idea of a selfie drone maybe has merit, the execution is terrible.
    We've all been through these issues re IOT.

In fact, they still talk about Roam-e, it is and was a $20m money pit, so are they still going to sell Roam-e or not? They still haven't advised the market?

So what direction did they change too?
    A direction they know FA about, more drones and now online sales.

a) they did not change direction at all IMO and
    b) they have no idea about the drone market or online sales or marketing or communication.

So they hire a PR team and marketing team, leave the selling to a website Amazon, so what do the others getting $2m a year between them do exactly?

Unfortunately for me brassmad I can't convince someone who already believes in the religion IOT.
    Some learn early, others take longer, we all need to run our race so all good.

Its quite sad really, and in 6-12-18 months from now I'll still be here, preaching like a long lost sheep, telling people about the next overhyped stock on the ASX and why they perhaps shouldn't, you'll have sunk your money in, lost it all and moved on, and the duffel coat and nylons of the world will continue in their charade again and again and again.

Go back and read my posts on TON, CNP, BNB, CER, ZIP, LYC and many many more for the last 2,3,4,5 years or so, all broken, crippled or dead.

Here's something worth consideration Brassmad, if IOT ever get within a bulls roar of $25m gross revenue up until Dec 31, 2017 (their guidance) do u think they will show any profit, left for you?

Go look at the initial prospectus, OK IOT, Sean Neylon, and look at the financials prior to listing.

Ill help you out......

It goes something like (don't quote me I could check but its Friday ):

$50k revenue
    $500k costs
    $450k loss

Beauty, I can see why this was listed.

So when do we stop looking at past history?
    When does one stop looking at the past 2,3,4,5,6 failures by this mob and believe in the next one?

It makes you wonder, at the end of the day, they are the ones earning the big bucks living off your money.
    At very least hold them accountable, I do, but you should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.