ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 610 Posts.
    Hi Admin Team.

I have had several posts moderated recently for discussing or referencing to IOT ltd senior management groups business track record in those posts. I have re read the moded posts and fail to see how i have breached HC terms and conditions of use.

I am sorry but these gentlemen are running a public listed company. They should be transparent to have their history and performance milestones evaluated and discussed ? There has been some very investigative damning research presented on this forum- CV /business milestones or track record if you will to be taken into regard when evaluating current and most importantly evaluating future performance ??? Happy to see the CV pisitives but thete is none. Thats what board rooms discuss and yet HC moderaters define this topic to be "unsubstantiated" and delete it?

Perhaps i mis understand the boundaries for the moderations and would be grateful if you could clarify the boundaries for me in regards to the content mentioned or content missing which resulted in my posts being moded.

Just chasing what part or clause of my post was determined to breach hc terms ??

Cheers guys appreciate that this tskes up your time but it frustrating for me too typing stuff that be removed and i dont understand the quantitative decision making process. It will help me better frame my language in my future posts and result in less mods hopefully win win

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.