WES 0.05% $65.41 wesfarmers limited

Agree cp a ceo can make or break a co. As you suggest look at...

1. 9,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Agree cp a ceo can make or break a co.
    As you suggest look at wow and the masters roll out,look at bigw imo if wow were 'retailers' bigw should be successful eg change its business model whatever,look at wes they have 2 variety stores that actually in a way compete with each other and seems wes is turning target around slowly,as goyder said their retailers why sell it to another retailer.
    ps just a couple of sml points i prefer wows partnership with visa than coles partnership with mastercard,in the future i would/could get a wow visa credit 'phone' but probably not a coles mastercard credit 'phone.And although i agree with wow giving qan the flick i hope they offer strong loyalty offers at the beginning to maintain and grow their loyalty membership eg they better not try to bank the qan savings.that wouldn't imo be good retailing.
    ps re my post on VOC ,actually although in the telco sector i prefer tls for reasons mentioned i shouldn't have posted those comments about smaller co's,because there are probably many excellent small co's with low debt,solid earnings,good business models good ceo's etc which make them worth holding.I got burnt in gfc by holding some smaller co's which in hindsight i shouldn't have been holding for many reasons but i hold a small co now for my reasons but now i watch for any even 'small red flag'.But then again even big co's like wow with excellent networks can perform badly due to bad ???.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.41
Change
0.030(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $74.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.59 $65.84 $65.34 $60.98M 931.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462 $65.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.43 3152 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$65.39
  Change
0.030 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$65.46 $65.83 $65.35 95974
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.