EQR 2.04% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Ann: 2017 AGM Presentation, page-12

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Not wishing to cut across Expendable here, but you're right, L/T shareholders who bought in at pricing up to 20c have been very unimpressed with the Board over the past 5 years to say the least. Having had an almost cast iron agreement in place with Mitsubishi to support Tungsten mining with a $15m investment, and then to see a lack of action then deteriorate into nothing when the Tungsten price dropped (admittedly not the Board's fault) was very disheartening. Management has changed and I'm hopeful that the present Board can turn things around and like many see my (very heavy) investment in this company turn around. At these prices it's a steal if they can move forward in the Lithium area and work in the background to progress the Tungsten deposit, even in conjunction with another party. Lack of liquidity all the way down complicated selling for holders of large stock parcels so to those who say you can always sell, try doing that when you hold millions when the average daily parcel might have been 50k. Anyway, holding L/T for future upside. DYOR and best of luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $10.61K 222.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167497 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 249999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.