YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: 2017 Annual Report, page-22

1. 383 Posts.
    When you say no light at end of tunnel are you leaving aside possible near term woolies, Coles or Aldi announcement (last teleconference), near term break even (last teleconference, today's report), next month's rollout of series 3 in us (last teleconference) early next year's rollout of discovery world to cover low end novelty ranging (delayed at Walmarts initiative, last teleconference), planning well advanced for series 4 rollout (last teleconference, new CEO identified delay in new series ranging as contributing factor to slow down in walmart sales, delay in ranging caused by late last year's manufacturing dispruptions-even though sales still well above Walmart thresholds), near term third wrapper coming on site currently or about to be retrieved from a whetstone (last teleconference, CEO says this is needed for fy19 sales), Canada launch etc.

Seems to me plenty of news on the horizon. I think it is well accepted now, and today's report makes the point, that the days of the easy wins of a start up are over and we now have to act and grow in line with the methods appropriate and adapted to any other confectionary/ consumer goods co.

Share price disappointing, we all know the cause, forecasts not being met and some management missteps. Imo from teleconferences and today's report, board is well aware of it. You would expect at agm there will be very carefully considered and modest remuneration proposals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.