ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    agreed, that's mostly why i bought back, that and the subtle uptrend over the last 3 months in AUQ.

the longterm copper price chart says everything you need to know. i've attached it below. that $3 area was a key resistance level, and it has been retested for support. so the slow march to $4+ has now begun, potentially adding a further AU$200m+ in revenue to the bottomline.

this fortnight is pivotal. There are no more bits of paper left to submit, no more meetings to be had, no more amendments to be made, no more approval letters, no more project evaluations or reserve statements. Everything is in order for the first time ever, and the standard 30 day deadline for reply ends this week. If the Omani's are genuine, now is the time. And they've just submitted their new mining strategy to parliament to streamline the approval process, suggesting they are as embarrassed about the process as we are, so i'm guessing they are genuine.

maybe i'm wrong again, but at this point i dont really care, taking a year off was a good way to recharge the batteries. i could sit out another delay if need be, i'm just as keen to see what new acquisitions they have lined up. speculators love acquisitions.

HGxfsXXXX Monthly.png asd Weekly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $3.505K 94.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19740 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 67508 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.