PDN 3.02% $9.31 paladin energy ltd

I agree. I know it doesn't make for popular reading, but I'm...

1. 606 Posts.
    I agree.

I know it doesn't make for popular reading, but I'm after someone showing me a way 'how' CNNC would play ball, and why?

Show me the scenario and I might agree...but CNNC have declared they want this. I don't think they'll 'steal' it, but I'd be advising AM to speak directly to them (perhaps he is) and say "what's your offer). Perhaps there are a few chess pieces being moved now to improve his position being moved now in light of these machinations, but it will still come down to how much for LH, and when. The less time they have, the less cash PDN will have and therefore less time to make said decision. (Ie: increasing likelihood of saying "we'll take it.")

Hence my reference to CNNC. Just see what AM does, then make decisions after seeing their best hand. Wear them down (art of war).

Look mate, I'm guessing as much as anyone is. Take it as a compliment that LH is tier 1 mine. Where extracta and I might disagree is what carcass is left over. I think CNNC will not brinkmanship to the point of potentially losing the opportunity to buy LH, and they'll return PDN (relatively) debt free, with (good, but undeveloped) assets and cash in bank. Potentially a good prospect for incoming u upside.

All just thoughts, be delighted to be proven wrong.

Cheers

Ps. Sorry if typos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.31
Change
-0.290(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.783B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.73 $9.75 $9.27 $14.51M 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6108 $9.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.32 51 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.