PDN 2.19% $11.18 paladin energy ltd

I know. CNNC didn't progress with 24% because it made sense not...

1. 606 Posts.
    I know.

CNNC didn't progress with 24% because it made sense not to. That's easily explained.

CNNC's new value, as I understand will be easier to assess and consider once value is attributed. At this point, this isn't 'triggered' until arbitration event deems it triggered. (As I understand it).

CNNC would have a figure in mind, make no mistake. But I'd like to think for SH's sake it was well about USD $400m - $500m. Their prior offers and 25% ownership might go some ways to validating this and perhaps being antagonistic as to their efforts in achieving a lower valuation.

I think AM is doing his best to shore up his options. He's advised, I think by liquidation/insolvency/restructure advisers (not to be misconstrued actually being insolvent). They'd know better than most how to protect their interests and lay a few booby traps, but the bottom line is - they would NOT want CNNC to go away as a potential suitor of PDN. It's one thing to be frustrated with a party, another to kick them out of the tent.

I'm agnostic as to the result, except that I think the quicker LH goes, the quicker the U market will have more take up from US/Europe utilities.

I hope you all do really well. It's too good an asset to see go the way of the dodo. I think PDN has a future. But if you think about it, a future with LH is a genuine yoke around their neck. Debt pile, pre paid EDF burden...those two are big enough obstacles on their own. Forget the U market.

I'll repeat. I see PDN with upside at $140m US without LH, other prospects being worked on, no debt and maybe keep the cash in the bank. Maybe a little downside on current U mkt conditions, but given where U is and where it can go to, a healthy upside for most punters in or around this mark.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.18
Change
-0.250(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $3.342B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.66 $11.66 $11.18 $25.19M 2.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8339 $11.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.24 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.