GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Upstart:D I've heard that accountants think that they have...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Upstart I've heard that accountants think that they have super powers, that everyone in the accounting department counts, and that it is their job to clear their calculators at least 5 times at the close of each business day. It's not a boring career for those that like the numbers, and behind every profitable business, there is a calculating and tabulating accountant, overseeing every financial transaction going down. And Galaxy would have the best of them, as they go about the complicated processes of financing and developing their remaining assets, growing their market cap and share price to reflect the true value, as we all know that Galaxy should be trading at prices much higher than where it has been trading in recent weeks, and for the first half of this year.
    Prices of $4.07 and $3.52 will be nice share price targets to reach, and no doubt going even higher in future years, as Galaxy makes steady progress from its asset developments and future income. This year has at least provided many opportunities for a good set-up position in Galaxy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.