GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Those comments were made at a presentation/interview by the GXY...

1. M92
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Those comments were made at a presentation/interview by the GXY CFO at Diggers and Dealers, not in announcements.

The announcements have always maintained the firm and to the point sentence on Sal de Vida for months. This time they have indicated that they are at a more definitive stage now, and I sense more confidence that they are nearing the end of discussions. If a few knowledgeable posters on here can assimilate multiple strategies for Sal de Vida purely by knowing the history of GXY and the connections it has, imagine how many more important options the board will need to weigh up with the full suite of information at hand. I did not have an appreciation for the number of options at hand for GXY earlier this year, and now understand why the negotiations are taking a while.

It aligns with what AT said late last year regarding the 'multiple approaches' GXY had in regards to Sal de Vida. They were always more concerned with the long term game and getting the right partner among those who have expressed interest, rather than rushing into a deal which could leave shareholders and GXY exposed for many years.

M92

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.