FLN 0.00% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

In the realms of Network Orchestrator business models, you don't...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In the realms of Network Orchestrator business models, you don't expect to make a solid profit.

Uber has been declaring loss for the past 3 years. Uber's loss is $1.2 Billion USD alone in 2016, yet it has a valuation of ~ $70 Billion USD. Because they are ticking all the benchmarks to justify this valuation.

Freelancer is the UBER of freelance jobmarket, it would be retarded and disappointing to expect them to declare a profit. This business model doesn't work like that. I would be utterly disappointed with directors if they start declaring massive profits. They should be investing every single penny they earn to dominate this market, be aggressive, get into other businesses like Escrow.

Facebook, Airbnb, Alibaba, eBay, Netflix... These are not your classic, work hard, generate content and money stocks. Facebook's net profit never exceeded $1B USD until 2016 yet it's valuation was $400B USD.

FLN is on the right track and doing well. In fact, I'd rather want to see those user numbers to go much higher and FLN declaring a loss. I'm not in it for some stupid dividend or smthng, this business is not only going to supersede SEEK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27521 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.