FLN 2.44% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

If there is one thing I know about stockmarket, it is NOT...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If there is one thing I know about stockmarket, it is NOT logical - otherwise there would not be any role for small shareholders and the entire system would become a battle of bots and AI. But it is not logical, it is quite sentimental. So while it is easier said than done and sounding very risky, going against the crowd in stockmarket yield the most profit.

Obviously, this is a oversell but none of us know where it will stop. Should I top up now, or top up later? Should I wait for a while, what if I miss the chance to buy etc... When all these questions occupy small shareholders minds, the safest way always seem to be doing what others are doing, which is a big trap. Because by doing so, you would be only serving the interest of the leaders of a trend, you can hardly make anything for yourself. Therefore, no matter how risky it looks I choose to buy at these prices. Because I know that this really is an oversell and at some point, it will bounce back big time.

And what we criticise about this stock, while being legit and true, seems trivial when I look at what other small cap stocks are doing. ASX is full of those little companies, who have barely $1M in their assets that is after doing at least 2-3 cap raises in a year, no income/sales whatsoever at all, yet keep selling hopes to keep the shareholder and there are still a lot of people holding onto those hopes. We all come across announcement notifying "we made our first sale in US or Europe!), the SP double up, people ramp up the stock etc... Imagine how trivial it would sound that everytime FLN makes a good money from a project or contest posted on their website, they declare a TH or make a big announcement about it.

I wish all the current and prospective holders good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.359K 7.092K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.