FLN 0.00% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

It is not going to take another quarterly for the SP to bounce...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It is not going to take another quarterly for the SP to bounce back. I'm confident about it.

Does any one here buy FLN at its IPO? I would like bring your attention the time when FLN SP plunged similar to this but over a slightly longer time. It went down from ~90cents to mid 50s in few weeks during Nov 2014. The very same "expert" brokers who were ramping up FLN after its record-breaking IPO, suddenly switched to bear mode and started to write everything they can to justify the sudden drop in share price. It is easy to write "bs" after the event, anyone can do that. It was the first time when the directors were buying at 60s, mid50s, yet people got scared and sold most of their stock. In fact I sold ~50% of my holdings, too. After all it was difficult value a newly floated tech stock. But 8 months later, the SP was $1.6. Guess what, the same people who wrote all the bullsht about FLN, when the SP was going down, started to write complete opposite stuff to justify not only SP when it's $1.6 but claiming that was sooo cheap.
    One example, Motley Fool's beloved Ryan Newman. This so-called expert was ramping up FLN when the SP was already $1.5 on July 30th, 2015. Writing all the bullsht he can find to further ramp up the stock price. Mind you, on July 2015, FLN's loss was $0.8M, which is a $100K above today's declared loss. The very same Mr Newman, wrote another article today, of course justifying why the SP should plummet. ANd I know very well that if SP skyrockets in the next 3-6, he will write this time what an amazing stock FLN is and how similar it is to airbnb or uber etc... Stockmarket is full of bullsht artists like this one.

Therefore it is essential for holders to read the announcements carefully, take any advice with a grain of salt. And most importantly, when they believe in a company, get out of the herd mentality and do the opposite what everyone is saying/doing.

Today, I'm buying another $10K at $0.50. Let's see what time will show if I'm doing right or wrong thing. I'd like to come back here and read this post in 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27521 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.