FLN 0.00% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

This is what I wrote bit longer than a year ago. Only a year......

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

This is what I wrote bit longer than a year ago. Only a year... It doesn't even qualify for "long-term holding" yet >75% return on this stock right there. 

I am not writing these to say "I told you so" or to prove my point. I am not writing these for the market skeptics or doomsday folk. I am writing these lines for the new investors on the market with lack of experience and confidence, which are very prone to be influenced by the seasoned Naysayers skillfully drumming up the doomsday scenarios. You can see a wealth of stupid things said in these forums (FLN being just one of them), unbelievable nonsense which doesn't even need to be addressed. The point is that do NOT believe in people dancing around fake analyses or cherrypicked facts who would use them to instigate to sell your stock. Most of these people have egg on their face and this is how they reflect that anger and sadness to others; by making them lose motivation and sell their stock at a loss. Just reading FLN forum between now and a year ago would give you an idea about what I am saying. 

Coming back to the SP, one year ago, I said openly that I am buying at $0.50 (I kept buying at $0.45 and $0.42 as well) not because I am blindly "believing" in FLN (also beware those bling believers; another type of ignorant investor...) but rather I am truly convinced by the business model of FLN, not to mention their global market position, amazing cash reserve, huge potential to grow. I already made over 75% on this stock. Am I going to sell right now? Just because I almost doubled my investment? NO! As I said, one year is not even a long term. I am keeping this stock until it hits $2. 

Only then I may  consider to sell at $2 but I will be likely to keep it for even longer term. Because I have no doubt that the SP will see $5 in the future. Congratulations to all holders, good luck to new investors, hard luck to early-sellers and I've got nothing else to say to doomsday folk. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.