ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Don't you find it amusing @chris1983 that all these smelly non-holders have come in to fish for cheap shares! I reckon it's a blo**dy good result, which shows that BUB and the management team are investing heavy on growth strategies and have had strategic alliances in place in a year's time. A lot of businesses do not get the opportunity. Revenue had increase YoY marginally which mean product awareness is increasing YoY and brand loyalty is being built.

From selling it sparsely to selling it nationally it does mean costs would be on the rise and stocking fees would be larger, marketing campaigns have to be bigger and more sales staff need to be employed. At least the business has a strategy in place which is promising. How can one forget "In addition, Mr. Simms said the company agreement with Brilite Nutritionals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (“Brilite”) as its exclusive partner and an authorised distributor in China, with a primary focus on the Mother and Baby store channel; should not be underestimated.”

Too early to compare it to A2M or BAL they are already in the mature phase, whereas BUB is in the growth face. A little image for my uneducated mates here

upload_2017-8-28_16-55-18.png

I reckon it will be a nice green day and this worm will be on the rise, get in quick before the ship sails!!

ALL IMO AND DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $122.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $227.2K 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1108083 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 86868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.