KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Hey Vendor, I think it's been well documented that people have...

1. 27 Posts.
    Hey Vendor, I think it's been well documented that people have tried to contact the company...you seem to be the only person who has successfully contacted them, no? I've got the balls mate don't worry, and have tried multiple times. I'd love nothing more than to embarrass them at the upcoming conference in front of the entire room but alas, I'm broke as a result of my poor investment choice and can't fly up. I've proactively tried calling and emailing them so many times in fact that I ended up reporting them to ASIC (how's that for balls!). In terms of adding value, how about you add some value yourself mate instead of having a go at people on here who have valid and legitimate concerns about the company and its management. I couldn't care less if I get thumbs up or not for my comments, you clearly have your own agenda here which it's becoming more transparent with each post you make. You can copy and paste others quotes and carry all you like but at the end of the day if you are genuinely pleased with the company and its performance over the last 5 years then you are the odd one out here.
    Time at posting...two point who gives a duck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $15.72K 1.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4624756 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4198103 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.