KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: 2017 Share Purchase Plan Documents Despatched, page-32

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Winbigger,

May I empathise with your financial position, and if this company has sent you broke I will once again say that each investor should check their own strategy and never should a spec company be invested in so heavily that it sends someone broke!!

Let it be noted that there have been more than me on here that have contacted the company successfully!

Embarrass them? Now there is a unique satisfying strategy!
    You can report them to ASIC if you like however I think it takes bigger balls to walk away and sell rather than report someone to ASIC.

This isn't a site for therapy winbigger and all the KAI thread has turned into of late is a bunch of bashers that just hijack the thread for their own agenda, you included.
    For some balance, you guys could discuss the up coming drilling, where the raising will be put, if they can increase their gold reserve, will they make a find but no, the bashers just choose to bash.

If this thread had some balance I wouldn't care less, but the Hijackers take the thread to the same level every time!!
    And you question my agenda?? What is my agenda since it is so transparent?

FYI, I copy quotes, as a result to respond directly to them and I don't think I have ever expressed being happy or not happy with management, that is you just assuming with your distorted views as you are unhappy (as you've expressed)

With all about to happen not one post from the FCS about the up coming activities, all you guys post is beyond negativity!!
    You guys reckon you influence the price, so for the intelligent posters like the stig, why on earth would you hold a stock and be telling everyone to sell? hmmm makes sense!!

Just for interest sake, BRB dropped from over 40 cents to approx. 10 cents before going on a solid run.
    There were also a number of cap raises in that time. JUST SAYING!

PS: its one of your FCS that made it a point of posting the price at time of my posts lol

So just for you both: Price at time of posting 2.1 cents

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $15.72K 1.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4624756 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4198103 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.