ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 262 Posts.
    Oh dear
    I think the KAI Squirrel has had another arrogance attack. Looks like someone got caught on the wrong side of the ledger while overmanaging his little KAI nut bag.

If I had no nutts bendor I would just be agreeing with you and not calling it as I see it. I can see that you are not happy about about that bendy but you know what?
    TOUGH LUCK !
    You talk about nutts.
    Instead of kissing our MD's all of the time why dont you pick up your bat phone and ring them yourself. You want me to shut up? Then use your obvious privilege to find answers to the questions instead of trying to bully people around for legitimately raising them.
    I do not need your permission to post or raise my concerns so why dont you wake up to yourself and pull your head back in to where it belongs.
    Like I said before, I dont give a rats what you think or say bendor. But I will have my say no matter how full or empty your sac is. You want me to shut up? Then you get those answers because I will only get louder the longer this goes on. Have you got that?

Some smart trader was overmanaging the SP for months and looks like they got caught being a glutton. I wish I could say I was feeling sorry for that trader but I cant.
    Why should I keep trying to contact anyone about information that should have been openly reported to holders via a public announcement? Why? I have wasted enough of my time for no response back to me ever at all. If thats how they think they are going to keep operating towards people who were big believers in the KAI story by treating them like they do then they better get used to me posting a lot more than I have been.
    I am not going to call it a Ferrari ! Like you want me to.
    KAI is not even a horse and cart.
    It's a Donkey with a twisted spine and a big dose of Colic!

WHERE ARE THE ASSAYS?
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.