KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Thanks for your thoughts which in fact echo mine. Yes the offer...

1. 819 Posts.
    Thanks for your thoughts which in fact echo mine. Yes the offer to Shareholders has been extended to try and generate some more investment from Shareholders something that is common practice. Yes the last CR's have been very poorly supported by Shareholders and of course this one will be no different, so agree that it is a hollow and pointless gesture. I think that most Shareholders had made up their minds if they would participate before this was even announced. Unfortunately, there are very few here who will agree with you about this being a gesture by Directors who care about Shareholders, and in case you have not been following the threads here, you can expect some extreme disagreement on this. Same as for Directors having a duty to look after Shareholders, the opposite to this has been put forward for many months, to the extreme that they have been accused of constantly lying to Shareholders. Perhaps, you are showing that you have been around the market for a fair time.
    As for new announcements (or news flow) most here are still concerned over announcements that they think should have been made some 12 months ago, as they think that this is the panacea to fix the SP, rather than new good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $32.11K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1600000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 39355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.