BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Also one has to be careful of what they read here and what they...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Also one has to be careful of what they read here and what they absorb from those post.

With this announcement a band of naysayers will be voicing their great concern.

Some posters may not have the best interest of the people reading their post. That also includes myself.

I mean everyone is here to make money and not for preaching or charity purpose.

If anyone makes their decision based on what they read here.......I say wrong. Please don't do it.

One should do their own due diligence. If can't do it then should seek professional advice.

Buying & Selling with a click of a mouse button is easy. Making the right decision is hard.
    Even after making the right decision, standing by that decision is even harder.
    Sticking to a trade/investment is the hardest thing to practise.

The market will test time after time. It will expose who you are....what are you made of.....it will test your will and determination. It is all a mental game, controlling of emotions greed & fear. One has to have an even keel.

I am of the opinion that Gold has based for many years and broken out of its long term downtrend.
    It has retested and held. It will slowly march higher. I think one of the catalyst is this TRUMP TAX CUT BILL.
    With this tax cut, the US government will get less revenue in taxes, therefore will have to run larger deficit in order to meet its obligations. The money any government spends end up in people's hand. Less taxes means more money in peoples hand. This means the US citizen will end up with more money in their hands to spend, which will spark inflation, as more money will be chasing the same goods & services.
    Inflation is bad for the currency. The Fed will hike rates faster than people think. Rate hikes are bad for a currency and good for gold( the mainstream media will led people belief the other way round). The smart people who know this fool the zombie traders/investor time after time with success.

So finally gold is slowly but surely going higher and the miners are valued the lowest in their lifetime.
    There is an opportunity to make some money. As always nothing is guaranteed but the probability is very high. I also get my confidence from the fantastic performance of the senior miners. That is big money over there. If they were not bullish on gold, the share price of those miners would relay the story.

All the best.

Have a nice weekend, nice Christmas and nice New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.