BPT 2.04% $1.50 beach energy limited

Not really, don't follow gas. I follow the cycles. I think what...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Not really, don't follow gas. I follow the cycles. I think what happened last time , most probably will happen again. Dollar change is slight (0.77 then  and 0.7 now are not that far)  compared to Fall in the crude prices. Crude has gone from 80USD to 45USD and might even go below 40 soon . Once you trim the costs involved, the profit is now hardly a small slice of the big pie it used to be and most people do know that. That is market sentiment. Now some people like to fool themselves, well I don't, at least not anymore. If  I see any of my holdings is crashing, I wouldn't sit by and build my hopes up.  This thing has already dropped 90cents. Holders have lost almost 40 percent of their wealth from 2.25! I would never try to catch a falling knife. At the moment it seems pretty much like a falling knife to me.  Wiser to let go and come back once it  has landed. Having said, that good luck to those who like catching it.

I wont comment on this any more as it is only based on my personal experience. I read most of the posts in this thread and found the posts  by  4sight trader  being most valuable.  

Lets give this 1-2 months and see who is in the money. 

IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.030(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.50 $1.45 $33.59M 22.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179556 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 187151 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.