BPT 2.01% $1.52 beach energy limited

Thanks guys for finding the time to reply to my questions....

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks guys for finding the time to reply to my questions.
    Firstly I was a large holder of BPT and admired them greatly, but have been stopped out on my shares on numerous occasions, I would then buy back in again thinking they would go up and then get stopped out again. Only then have I now started to question why?
    Some of the reasons are:
    1. I do believe the POO will definitely go down, there is a current supply glut with oil making new lows everyday,
    2.$1.54 was a key level charting wise for BPT, it had to close above i today and it didn't.
    3. By their own assumptions they will make:
    US$74.25bbl x .77 AUD/USD =AUS $57.17bbl

With a lower exchange rate this is actually negative, its mean less cash per bbl, how is this positive??
    Current oil price - current exchange rate
    US$$60.73 x .72 AUD/USD = AUS $43.72

So what BPT have said is currently under by 23.5% and that's at current prices, I think this is a huge discrepancy.
    BPT will at some stage have to come out and announce revised figures, possibly next quarter, does anyone actually think the market will like this? I know I don't.

In relation to Otway sale, never count your chickens until they hatch. Q19 is actually over 10 moths away, anything can go wrong between now and then.

Don't get me wrong guys all I'm trying to do is show another perspective here in my experience it pays to be a pessimist.
    Good luck in your investing but I'm gonna be staying away from BPT for awhile now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.030(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.50 $7.728M 5.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23869 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 451692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.