ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221

Honestly I still don't know why people are holding this, we are 5 months into 2018/19 and the board will not provide any update on the finances at the AGM....

The next report is due February 2019 based on my read of the the current attitude of the board, its going to be a stinker - its got to be, otherwise the board would have provided some kind of feedback on the situation.

The only real hope is that by February the Oaktree guys will have shown their hand as to if they are going to help create opportunities and place money into funds to add value and profit by the conversion of their debt into shares or if they are going to strip the assets and leave a shell of a company behind - mind you, none of their help will make any material difference in this half year, the proof will be in the full year report.

So based on the above being right, the share price might (might) drift up a little bit over the next 10 to 12 weeks, but at the half year report time, it will be another drop (assuming no other material news between now and then) around February, Im guessing below 80cents and then it will be a point in time to make the call, can they recover or are they stuffed.   Before then, way too much risk to invest, its still gambling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.