WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2018 AGM Presentation, page-46

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284

Couple of points in no particular order from Director meet and greet & AGM.

Palermo who is normally business like and reserved in his comments is enthused and excited.

General feel without anything official is that they expect to negotiate better terms with P&G. I believe they feel they have a general understanding and it is with lawyers to thrash out the fine print.

Jeff Edwards is innovating like never before!

OBJ travelling to Tokyo to install for FutureX in December.

Asked by P&G to resolve a specific issue and were able to quickly develop and present a solution which will be showcased at CES 2019 in January.

1,000,000 devices sold this calendar year.

P&G advised numbers delivered does not match our records with an amount either back payed or due to be pack paid.

Possibly an Olay (white) second tech device due for release early next year on display.

Integrated product due for reasease early next year on display.

Cap products that guide younger users with audible and visual feedback primarily for the Japanese youth on display and demonstrated.

BodyGuard ramping up, aiming to be closer to consumers.Hair/scalp device on display.

Mist technology (totally different approach) for hair to allow thin layer of actives to be delivered.

Roll on device that can apply a mask and overlay protective layer to enhance night time application on display.

They filmed the AGM so expect it to be uploaded soon.

Plenty more, exciting times ahead in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.